- Enrolment fee study Internship 200 euro.
- Entry fee volunteer work 100 euro.
- Accommodation 70 Euro per week. Your accommodation is based on a double room that you share with another person. For an additional fee of 20 euro per week you can have your own room. The choice for a room is also subject to availability. Accommodation is excluding meals that you normally have to take care of yourself. A kitchen with cookware is In the guest accommodation.
- Visa Burkina Faso About 100 euro (70 Euro visa, 30 euro administration fee).
- Medical costs approximately 100 à 150 euro (vaccinations, malaria medication).
- French Lesson 100 euro (40 hours lesson in the first two weeks of your stay in Burkina Faso). This is not necessary if you master the basic knowledge of French or choose another language course.
- Pickup from the airport in Burkina Faso 80 euro. The airport is located in Ouagadougou, the capital city of Burkina Faso. This is 350 km (6 hours travel) from the Bobo Dioulasso. You will be taken by someone and will go by bus or by car. Depending on your arrival time, you will first stay in Ouagadougou.
Excursions and activities. For a fee of 25 to 50 euro per person per day the following excursions and activities can be offered:
- Visit traditional villages or sacred places.
- Walks (one or more days) in beautiful natural areas.
- Mountaineering in several valleys.
- traditional African instruments.
- Pots, woodcarving, bronze, batiks, jewellery making.